Photobucket

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Usher Preparing For One Night Stand Tour


R&B singer Usher is getting ready to kick off his "ladies only tour". Specific dates of the tour have not yet been released. Usher says, "I feel like I've had such a connection with my audience. This album, I felt like, was definitely the type of one that was more intimate. So what better way to get up close and personal than to make it all women?"

So ladies be sure to check him out on tour! I may attend one of his shows, not sure yet I'm still thinking...

Usher wants all the ladies to know that "he still got it". Umm...ok Usher whatever you say. I don't believe he can do it like he use to but I give him credit for trying, he made a nice comeback I must admit.

Usher is also working on his a video for his new single "Trading Places."