Photobucket

Friday, October 10, 2008

Britney Spears Will Set The Record Straight In Documentary

Pop singer Britney Spears will tell it all in a 90 minute documentary that will air November 30th on MTV. In the documentary she talks about her high-profile meltdown, her divorce with ex husband Kevin Federline, losing custody of her two sons and shaving her head.

"I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn't being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in. This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I've been through and where I'm headed," she said.

I think Britney has matured a lot and has came a long way. She seems to be moving in the right direction and that's good for her.

Her new album titled "Circus" is set to be released in December 2nd which happens to be her 27th birthday.