Photobucket

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Soulja Boy, Keri Hilson And Lil Wayne Team Up?


It seems to be that Soulja Boy, Keri Hilson and Lil Wayne have decided to shoot a video for the remix "Turn My Swag On". Soulja Boy is excited saying, "The ‘Turn My Swag On’ official remix is gonna take me to that next level in my career,” Soulja said last week in L.A. “This song is so worldwide, but I guess it’s in disguise, because it came out as a street single. It’s gonna be turned into something so much bigger. Believe it or not, everybody in the world wakes up and turns their swag on, whether they know it or not.

I'm actually not a huge fan of his music, however Soulja Boy has a genius mind when it comes to internet marketing actually one of the best I've seen, so he definitely scores cool points with me for that. There are artists that have been out for years and can't advertise themselves like he can and he's just a teen! I just don't see Soulja Boy doing another song that will top "Crank That" but we shall see. I do like the beat to "Turn My Swag On" and that's just about it. Well I wish him luck!

More Articles:
Soulja Boy Parties, Performs In Cancun Mexico On Spring Break