Photobucket

Friday, February 6, 2009

Camron Returns


Rapper Camron aka Killa Cam is making a comeback. He's been gone for a while and how he's planning to smash back on the scene. In an interview on Dipset radio Camron says, "I'm about to bring hip hop back to life. "I'm about to bring a little air to it, a little CPR." He also goes on to explain the reason why he's been gone saying, "What a lot of people don't know is my mom had three strokes in one day, she was all paralyzed on the left side of her body. So what I had did was went down to Florida, Fort Lauderdale, for about a year and a half, get her in rehabilitation, get her walking again, making sure her health was right. Camron also has new album set to release soon titled "Crime Pays".

I must say one of the things I most remembered about Camron was that he was always rockin' pink and purple. He was just bright as hell every time I seen him. Pink and purple fur coats and....just craziness, although he did look good with it on. I wonder will he come back with the same style, we shall see.

More Articles:
Ne-Yo Explains Jim Jones Altercation