Photobucket

Friday, July 18, 2008

Faith Evans Tells Life Story

Faith Evans will release a book titled "Keep The Faith" , which will mainly surround different events that occurred throughout her personal life. Evans will tell how her life was with Biggie, Tupac and the controversy that surrounded them.

Evans says, “B.I.G. never got a chance to tell his story. It’s been left to others to tell it for him. In making the decision to tell my own story, it means that I’ve become one of those who can give insight to who B.I.G. really was. But I can only speak of what he meant to me."

Everyone is releasing a book these days but I think it would be good to here from Faith Evans telling things from her point-of-view when it came to life with Biggie. I've heard everyone's side of the story but not hers. The book will be released in stores August 29th.