Photobucket

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rick Ross Who Cares!

Hip Hop artist Rick Ross claims to have been photoshopped by hackers. He states that they accused him of being a correctional officer by taking a picture of him while he was in high school and placing it on the body of someone else.

In a statement made by Rick Ross he says, "My life is 100% real. These online hackers putting a picture of my face when I was a teenager in high school on other peoples' body. If this s**t was real don't you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything? I'm in the entertainment business and a lot of people who like to hate because I'm on top of my game. Like I said before my life is 100% real. I live by this die by this. Fake pictures are created by the fake, meant to entertain the fake."

Here is the picture that he "claims" was photoshopped....

Whether it's really him or not, what does it matter. So you may have worked a 9 to 5 job, so what! Maybe they should have taken a picture of him now and photoshopped that beard from around his face because I think that just looks nasty!