Photobucket

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Farewell To Danity Kane


R&b group Danity Kane has called it quits. Just to let you know a little history on the situation with that, the group has been having it's share of problems. Aubrey O'Day and D. Woods were kicked out of the group by Diddy(of course) and from that point it's been a downhill fall for them. After the first two members departures Shannon Bex also left the group, therefore only leaving two members Aundrea Fimbres and Dawn Richard. The new season of "Making The Band" will showing the two remaining members and of course the drama surrounding the break up. In a statement released by Dawn she says, "I'm still surprised at it all. I'm still trying to recover from the first fire." "So I'm still confused. I still don't know. I'm just being so honest. I have no idea."

Well she's surprised but I'm not! Having Diddy as your boss? Who wouldn't go crazy? I never liked the way he handled the group. I actually like Danity Kane. They didn't do bad at all in their short career, pretty successful they were. Every group that Diddy seems to create from Making The Band just falls apart. I think the show needs to be canceled and stopped because it always turns messy.