Photobucket

Friday, April 18, 2008

R&B Singer Ashanti :Prepared To Re-Claim Her Spot








She's back! Hopefully this time she'll stay on track. After all the issues that surrounded her record label "Murder Inc" she made it through! Her new single "The Way That I Love You" is a great comeback song. Her up-and-coming album "The Declaration" will hit stores June 3. She's also stepping away a bit from the "INC" grabbing some different producers. She's bringing aboard Pharrell, Robin Thicke, and Jermaine Dupri. I think they will add a unique-like vibe to her album, I can't wait to hear it. She is also set to release a book titled "Ashanti Style", so look out for that. She has grown a lot, made a few changes, and I think she's going to stick around for the long ride!






FIERCE!! This is the "I'm back, now what!" pose.