Photobucket

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ciara Moves Towards Modeling And Clothing Line


R&B singer Ciara is making some major moves. She just recently landed a deal with modeling agency Wilhelmina and looking to start her own clothing line through Steve and Barry's retailer.


Ciara says, "The coolest thing about Steve & Barry's is they cater to everyday people. I won't say that my line will be like theirs, I want to stay true to who I am, but most importantly it has to be affordable."


I remember when Ciara first came on the music scene my first thoughts were "she should model!". She definitely has the height for it, I think she will do well. Ciara hasn't given a name for her clothing line yet, although she has given a name for her new album titled "Fantasy Ride" which will be in stores this September.