Photobucket

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Janet's Record Label Stops Promotion



Singer Janet Jackson is having a bit of a problem with her record label "Island Records" when it comes to promotion. They are refusing to promote her current album "Discipline" or anymore singles released off of the album. Janet states, "We started off with 'Feedback,' so they basically stopped all promotion. I'm trying to figure out a way to say this, but just to say it and to be quite honest, they just stopped all promotion whatsoever on the album so I don't think you're going to hear another single off this album. Unfortunately, things have turned out the way that they have with the differences between the label and myself."

I know this has to be disappointing for Janet, but she'll bounce back because she's Janet of course! I've heard some gossip that there is a lot more to this story besides her album not doing well, so I'll soon make a follow up post to this one. Well on the "better" side, Janet will kick off her Tour
"Rock Witchu" later this year. Tickets are now on sale. Tour dates coming soon!