Photobucket

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Paris Bennett Pregnant

Former American Idol contestant Paris Bennett(19) is pregnant. She is expected to give birth to a baby girl this October which she plans to name Egypt. Paris' mom Jamecia seems happy about being a first time grandmother saying, "“I’m proud of how she did it. I was 16 when I got pregnant,” said Jamecia. When asked about the baby's father Jamecia said, "He chooses not to be in the public eye, I can’t tell".

For starts, what the hell happened to Paris' CAREER? I heard her last album, I don't think she gave it her all. I guess she just forgot about staying focus on her music. She's a very talented young lady and she seems to have just lost focus. It's also said that she's "suppose" to be engaged. Getting engaged for what? just because you're pregnant? I just find that crazy because every time a teen gets pregnant in the entertainment industry the marriage issue is always brought up as if getting marriage will make the situation look better. She's just yet another teen having a baby out of wedlock just like millions of other teens have done.